[mythtv-users] Wierd stuff with listings (DirecTV guide)

Carl mythtv at carldunham.com
Wed Mar 3 01:01:41 EST 2004

I don't run ppv.pl at all, so all the ppv stations just say "" in the guide.
It doesn't bother me, as I never watch ppv stations. Note that I never
confirmed that this was a problem, I would check to see if the script is
actually causing it...

--
Howard Dean for America
http://www.DeanForAmerica.com