[mythtv-users] Feature suggestion: Set record from URL

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Wed Mar 3 08:42:10 EST 2004

I see your concern about the mismatch between barney and stargate, but
we wouldn't be looking at how many episodes of barney you tape, just
what programs you have set to record.  Also if people actually
participate, your barney situation would become less of an issue as you
would take the shows that had the most shared occurrences.  So if you
taped barney, buffy,  angel, and stargate, but many other people taped
buffy, angel, and stargate,  you barney would fall out of the equation.

To start off, I'm sure there would be alot of  wrong suggestions.  The
key with aggregate data is the more you have the better your assumptions.

Ben