[mythtv-users] Question about Scheduled Recordings

Scott Francis scott.francis at newisys.com
Wed Mar 3 10:24:18 EST 2004

Quick question that I don't recall seeing if there is an answer for.  I set up a "Record any showing of this program" for a particular show a while back and now I'd like to cancel this request.  The only problem that I'm seeing is that if there are no instances of this show in the current 9 day lineup, then there really isn't a way using the GUI that I can find to cancel the request.

I tried a lot of different methods via my remote, but I never could find the actual show even though I know that it's set to record this way (due to the fact that it did record last night).  Is there any way to delete the instance of "Record any showing" command for a particular show if there isn't an instance in the current time window?

Thanks in advance,

Scott