[mythtv-users] Re:cutlist update

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 3 12:57:15 EST 2004

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 11:36, Stephens Johnson wrote:
> This is my first post - If I have sent this email incorrectly please
> let me know.  I intended it to join a current thread.

Well, since you asked... don't send HTML mail to this (or any mailing
list).

If you want your message to appear in an existing thread, you need to
"Reply" to the message.  Simply pasting in the subject line of a new
message won't work; it will simply create a new thread.  Likewise,
replying to an existing thread and changing the subject will not start
a new thread.

Welcome aboard!

-JAC