[mythtv-users] Chaintech 7nif2 and sound

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Mar 3 17:37:18 EST 2004

Does anyone know of the on-board sound for this board does hardware mixing?

And does anyone have experience with the optional s/pdif adapter?  Some of
the newest reviews on newegg are suggesting even the pinout is missing on
the boards currently shipping.  I have an SB Live, and quite possibly have
some divx movies with ac3 sound (haven't checked yet).  I'm considering this
board, and it would be nice to have the digital out preferably on-board, or
the sblive.

Thanks!

William Boyd, II
Web Developer