[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Wed Mar 3 21:42:12 EST 2004

Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> >> If you have the ability to compile the windows filters from cvs you
> >> may want to try this patch.
> >> It's completely untested, I have only tested so it compiles.
> >> I don't know if there is any other changes from mythtv cvs that may
> >> have to be implemented/changed in the filters to make it work.
> There is a new package on sourceforge now (
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dsmyth/ ), under "Experimental"
> Uninstall the old version and install this one and test the
> network filter
> (you may have to check "Always open nuv files from mythbackend"
> depending on
> the app you play the file with and how you deside to open it)

I installed the experimental version and checked the "Always open..."
I got this error:
Debug Assertion Failed!

Program C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
File: d:\programering\prj]nuv\mythtvreader\mythsource\mythbackendcomm.cpp
Line:468

Expression:(list.GetCount()-1)==0

I got a similar error using zoomplayer and another video player.  It did
connect to the backend however (it shows "adding: 'mywindowsbox' as a
client".

Thanks,
Bob