[mythtv-users] Adding Channel to database

ME usendjunk at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 00:03:41 EST 2004

I am not a very experienced Linux user. I am trying to add channel 3 to my system so that I can use the RF input for recording from my satellite box (unfortunately s-video and composite are out of the question). I have searched high and low. I have found a nice tutorial for removing channels. Can someone please describe how to add a channel into the lineup. Reverse logic did not work well for me and I had to re-run setup after screwing up mythfilldatabase.
Please feel free to go into detail on adding a channel.