[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase question

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Thu Mar 4 02:25:48 EST 2004

HI!

I am using mythfilldatabase with the --file option. I was planning to
get 21 days of data weekly and 2 days of data daily (for program changes).

To get changed data in, I have to use offset = -1, otherwise I get
duplicate key errors and it won't change existing data.

This way, I can replace 2 days of data daily. Unfortunately, as
documented, it also erases the data of day 3 - 10 in this case.

Is there a way around this or do I really have to get 10 days of data
daily, if I want to get the changes in?

Thanks!

Thomas