[mythtv-users] Problems with "Recording Priorities" screen?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 14:50:10 EST 2004

Is anyone else having a problem with the recording priorities screen?

When I go in there now, I get a list filled with chanids instead of
program titles.  When I highlight an item, in the info at the bottom I
get time strings like "2003-05-12T19:00:00" (today's date, zero time)
instead of a channel number.  All of the 'garbage' entries indicate
'Not recording this showing', except for one which has a blank title
and channel 'Any'.

At the bottom of the list are 5 seemingly randomly-selected recordings
that show up correctly.  I've examined my database & everything looks
kosher, plus Myth is correctly recording even the shows that are
showing up as garbage in the 'recording priorities' screen.

Yes, my frontend & backend match; both running cvs from last night
(3/03).

In my terminal (for mythfrontend) I see:

2004-03-04 14:02:46 Using protocol version 4
QTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
(repeated may times)
QTime::setHMS Invalid time 24:00:00.000

Anybody else have problems with this?

-JAC