[mythtv-users] Anyone got a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse working with BlueZ

ebike at paradise.net.nz ebike at paradise.net.nz
Thu Mar 4 20:49:25 EST 2004

Hi Rob,

Yes, I have seen that page, that was the driver I was using. I think my problem
is just the PIN serving. The apple does proper encypted authorization. It seems
my pin-helper program was not working, so I am replacing it with a script that
does: echo "PIN:000" to serve up the pin to the keyboard. About to try it again
tonight.

By the way, there is a hcid driver in the "official" BlueZ stack now.

Cheers,
Bernard