[mythtv-users] GeForce FX 5200 configuration

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Mar 5 10:25:18 EST 2004

Does anyone have a Geforce FX 5200 or compatible with SVideo output
working? I have tried everything and it seems when I get it working
Mythfrontend just freezes during the menu drawing. Can someone that has
this working post the versions of the drivers / modules they are using
along with the modules.conf and XF86Config file? This same question goes
out to anyone that has a nVidia board with DVI and a DVI to Component
adapter.

Thanks,
James