[mythtv-users] Any Slackware Users?

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Mar 5 15:44:57 EST 2004

> neutral kind of guy.  I don't use any of those "helper" apps
> that so many distros try to shove down your throat, so I

 Same here. I prefer to do my own admin work and maintenance. Not let
something else do it for me. Hence my preference for Slackware.

> Get the pvr 250, hauppauge.  You'll be happy with it.

 Totally agreed, I used a BTTV card that I had laying around for a few
minutes, but the 250's blow it out of the water. Too bad that
fella who was selling them on ebay for $89 each is either out or gone.
I wanted to pick a couple up for a friend.