[mythtv-users] Winfast TV2000 XP

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 16:03:04 EST 2004

I don't have the card anymore, but when I did have it,
I was able to get the remote working by using lirc.
If I recall correctly, there are two different remotes
that came with the card, so you need to make sure that
the lirc configuration is using the correct one.

I've never tried this under 2.6.x, only under 2.4.

The archives are really your best bet.

-- Joe