[mythtv-users] Newbie question about channel listings

Don Baumgartner donjeep22 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 22:09:38 EST 2004

Thanks but I must of been a bit confusing.  Nc State
uses time warner, but has certain channels dedicated
to the movie channels that the rest of the time warner
customers do not have.  I was wondering if there is a
way to add those channells and get the listings for
the upcoming broadcasts.  I have added a few but the
listing says unknown.  Thanks for the help though.

Don