[mythtv-users] pvr-350 Install problems (folllowing Jarod's doc)

Dan dshopkins at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 7 22:56:26 EST 2004

hmm, after a bit more investigation it appears that the
nvidia-graphics4363-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_38.rhfc1.at
has not been built yet.

It look like the 38 versions just came out today...(Im guessing Axel Builds these)

as such Im guessing the 38 nvidia kernel version will probably be out in the next couple of days...

and..what the hell does nptl/rhfc standfore anyways?

Dan