[mythtv-users] X GUI Resolution via PVR-350?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Mon Mar 8 03:54:38 EST 2004

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:14:43 -0700, MythTV <mythtv at hribnak.com> wrote:

> For the size you will have to tinker with the GUI Width/Height settings
> within myth to get it to the right size.
>
> For m 61" TV I have the following (still not 100% perfect but close)
>
> GUI Width 648
> GUI height 440
> GUI X Offset 25
> GUI Y offset 24

Is it possible to change these while still making the GUI run in
fullscreen, i.e. just reduce the GUI elements and let the window it
resides in stay fullscreen? It's annoying to have to see the window
managers window edges... :)

> Use GUI Size for TV Playback is on.  ( I turned this one as it was
> annoying to see the screen shift all the time when going from the GUI to
> TV or whatever.

This option doesn't work for the PVR cards, at least not on mine. I just
get a black picture if I use it.

/ Niklas