[mythtv-users] MP3 directory structure

Steve Dorsey steve at dorseygraphics.com
Mon Mar 8 15:18:26 EST 2004

Hello (again)

    noticed that the Music directory for MythTV only allows me to go one
level deep. I cannot place folders of MP3s into it.

   In the end, I'd like to move my music collection to my MythTV box,
but I'd need to do it in one giant motion, and I have 36GB of music
already ordered in the iTunes directory structure.

   I'd really like to retain that structure, as that would allow me to
mount that directory on my Mac and use it as my iTunes folder. VERY
handy.

Any thoughts here?

thanks,