[mythtv-users] MP3 directory structure

stan stanb at panix.com
Tue Mar 9 09:52:53 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 07:12:23PM -1000, James L. Paul wrote:

> On Monday 08 March 2004 10:18 am, Steve Dorsey wrote:
> > Hello (again)
> >
> >     noticed that the Music directory for MythTV only allows me to go one
> > level deep. I cannot place folders of MP3s into it.

I'm not quite certain what you are having problems with. In settings on
mythfronend you can set up the expected directory structure. I'm using
something like this artist/album/song and mounting it from another machine
(about 18G worth), and it works like a charm.

What exactly are you trying to do?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin