[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] Isaac's unemployment

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Tue Mar 9 18:27:53 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, dan wrote:

> I deleted Isaac's post by accident so I'm replying to the parent:
>
> Isaac, if your uncomfortable, what about setuping up a bounty system with the
> donations?
>
> Just a thought. . .

I was thinking just that, I wonder how much of a price people would
contribute towards a more integrated "Burn Playlist to CD" or "Burn
Video(s) to DVD" sorta option :-) I'm sure there are other things that
people would be willing to chip into to get on the front of their agenda!
			-peace

--
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass