[mythtv-users] Can't get stable TV out

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Mar 9 21:50:00 EST 2004

I have a MSI Geforce FX5200. I cannot seem to get mythfrontend working
with X very well. X itself seems to work on TV (SVideo). When I run
mythfront end it tries to scale the images then locks at 28%. If I reset
it may get to 68%. I have been further than that before but it would
lock when going through the different menus. It would hang in the middle
of drawing a menu item. with Top X has 96% cpu. I have tried nvidia-4363
and 5328. Neither seem to work. It works best for me with the default NV
driver and no TV out. I really need to get TV out working. Any thoughts?

- James