[mythtv-users] PVR-350: audio without patch cable

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Wed Mar 10 11:05:42 EST 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:56:18 +0100, Andreas Weder <aweder at mac.com> wrote:

> I wonder how many of you are using a PVR-350 with mythTV without
> an audio patch cable, but in a setting, which makes the PVR-350
> take audio over the PCI bus.
>
> Did you have to apply any special settings in modules.conf?

Are you talking about MPEG2 ore generic video (divx etc.)? The first you
get for free, the second I have no idea about but would very much like to
know. =)

What I do know is that the audio cable that breaks out from the
included-in-Sweden SCART cable has no signal whatsoever when I play back
MPEG2... :(

Or are you talking about audio-in?

/ Niklas