[mythtv-users] Myth stops listening to the remote and keyboard...

Jason Donhaue mythtv at timekiller.org
Wed Mar 10 22:34:38 EST 2004

Hello,
Twice now I have been watching something, and went to pause, or
something, just to see myth ignore me. I try a few other buttons, and
none of them work. I open a terminal and run irw and can see the box is
recieving the signal, but myth isn't doing anything with it.

What's more is that if I get up and hit the keyboard, nothing works
either. I have to kill mythfrontend, and relaunch it for it to start
working again. This has happened twice since I re-installed with Fedora
Core1...never happened with RedHat 9.

Any Ideas?