[mythtv-users] Re: Lirc problems w/PVR-250

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 11 05:47:13 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 09:34:41AM -0800, Dan Conti wrote:
> For clarity on this, this applies to lirc 7.0pre3 only. If you are using
> lirc 7.0pre2, or are using lirc cvs, you should not have any problems. The
> fix for this issue was checked in a bit later.
>
> Axel, is the 20040309 rpm an update with the hauppauge fix? I'm guessing
> yes.

It is the CVS checkout from that date, which had some byte-swapping in
it. Wasn't that the fix, or should the one you posted on the lirc list
be applied also?

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net