[mythtv-users] garbage signal at top of screen

Stelios Valavanis stel at onshore.com
Thu Mar 11 19:19:03 EST 2004

i don' tthink it's macrovision or anything ike that. my 2 TVs, VCRs, and tivo
all tune into it just fine. maybe i should try xawtv just to see. all the
settings in the mythtv gui setup are set to NTSC. what about the transcoder
options set in the mythfrontend setup? anything there that could mess things
up? i kept it all at the default low-ish setting (480x480 i think w/mpeg-4).