[mythtv-users] XFree86 on PVR-350 TV-out

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 23:04:08 EST 2004

This hex conversion that you speak of, why am I the only getting
00:0b:0?
Should I enter 0x0:0xb:0x0 or 0x0:0x11:0x0 or 0x1:0x1:0x0? I am hardly
good with Dec, can fumble thru a CCNA exam with Bin, but PLEASE don't
ask me to do Hex!!! My sci calc says B=11 in hex2dec mode.

>> Looking at the logfile, the primary device doesn't match what I set
>> with the BusID line in the config file:
>>   (II) Primary Device is: PCI 03:00:0
>>   (**) FBDEV(0): claimed PCI slot 1:6:0

>On Oliver Gorwits' suggestion, I changed the BusID line in my
XF86Config "Device" entry to:
>  BusID "0x1:0x6:0x0"
>Simply adding hex "0x" prefixes to all the numbers.  It works just fine
now.