[mythtv-users] Feature Request

Jason Donhaue mythtv at timekiller.org
Thu Mar 11 23:27:30 EST 2004

Ok, so I know that certain numbers already functions while in the EPG,
but I have a feature request that really affects the GAF for MythTV
(which is pretty high by the way).

We have DTV, and LOTS of channels...In straight satellite, the program
guide lets you type in a channel, and jump right to it. We were hoping
for the same ability in the MythTV EPG. Getting from channel 244 to
channel 501 is a PITA even with 3/9 (PgUp/PgDn).

And if it's not too much, if I'm on channel 9 (Cable input), and go into
the EPG and select channel 501 (DTV), can the EPG know to change inputs,
and select the channel???