[mythtv-users] PVR-350 mpeg2 --> DVD burning. No commercial cutting or fancy stuff.

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 12 11:25:23 EST 2004

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to burn one of the .nuv Myth recordings made from a
PVR-350 to DVD or even SVCD.  I've been trying for so long and trying so
many things I'm at the point where I don't even care about commercial
cutting or any fancy editing.  I just want the recording burnt.  On Linux.

I've read stuff in the archives about mux or mulitplexing or something to
that nature which is supposed to be IO based and strip the audio and video
of an hour recording in about 10 and you can burn to DVD.  I just don't know
how.

I also spent a lot of time trying stuff I found on www.dvdrhelp.com but
haven't really got anywhere.

How about just making an SVCD from one of the .nuv files?  Easy?

Thanks guys
Malcolm