[mythtv-users] PVR-350 mpeg2 --> DVD burning. No commercial cutting or fancy stuff.

stan stanb at panix.com
Sat Mar 13 09:30:48 EST 2004

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 11:52:00AM +0100, Thomas B?rkel wrote:
> HI!
>
> stan wrote:
>
> >This script works for me, hope it helps you.
>
> What about A/V offset? I have to get that offset from mpeg2desc and give
> it to mplex.

I'm sorry to say, that I don't (yet) understad all this multimedia file
format stuff. The script is just a composite of 2 things that I got in
reply to questiosn on this list, and it works for me, but I have to be
hpnest, and say I don't understand how it works.

Not that I don't intend to learn.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin