[mythtv-users] Couple Issues left...

Dan Davis dandavis-web-myth at dandavis.com
Sat Mar 13 14:09:20 EST 2004

Ok, after a reboot, lirc is working like a champ. MythTV is setup and
running well. Just had one problem overnight...

I woke up this morning to static on the output. I had attempted a
recording about 30 minutes after I stopped watching TV and it was all
static too. A reboot got me going again. IIRC, I left the system at the
main menu.

Second, I installed this system using Jarod's howto and installed
mythtv-suite. Now, there are some components I don't plan to use and would
like to clean up the menu. How do I remove components from either the
system or, at least, the menu.

Thanks,

Dan