[mythtv-users] DVB Documentation Updates

Martin Smith martin at spamcop.net
Sat Mar 13 16:31:30 EST 2004

Folks,

People who tried to access my DVB documents earlier today may have got a '403
Forbidden' error. I moved the files to another server and didn't get the
permissions right first time. It should be working again now. The URL is still
the same as before:

http://www.ethics-gradient.net/myth/mythdvb.html

The latest updates are fairly minor except for a reformatting. The biggest
addition is a note on using DVB drivers with the 2.6 kernel from Kenneth.

If anyone is interested I've also written up some notes on building a machine to
act as a storage server using software RAID5 and 3 x 250 GB disks:

http://www.ethics-gradient.net/myth/storage.html

Martin