[mythtv-users] Video Quality

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Sat Mar 13 20:18:29 EST 2004

> I've got the jittery motion problem with a PVR-250 too.

I've noticed this too (with analog cable).  I was watching Stargate
SG-1, and most of the time the picture was absolutely perfect, but
occasionally it would be very jittery.  I see the same thing with the
ticker bars on the news channels.  It's like most of the time the video
is in sync with the TV, but occasionally it's wrong.

I think I have deinterlace on and experimental VB sync (with 0.14) with
TV-out on a nVidia Geforce4 440MX  and the 4363 driver.

--PC