[mythtv-users] Success!!!

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 00:53:06 EST 2004

>Oddly enough, I just did this last night as well.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! I an NOT crazy!!!

>The only issues:
>1) Things are much redder through the nVidia card. Picture quality
seems
>equivalent, though.

I noticed this, as well. Thought it was the crappy old TV I am testing
with. Going thru a RF Modulator...

>2) There seem to be dropped frames. CPU usage is only 10%, however, on
>an AMD 2000.

AMD 1400 here, but I have not really noticed that. My main recording
does not start until Tuesday. Tests seem fine, tho. Where are you
getting these numbers from?

>3) There's something slightly odd with the sound synch.

Not that I have noticed. What sound card?

>All in all I'm much happier with the nVidia at this point. I just have
>to work out a few minor things.

Serious. All looks good, but I still have no remote (latest lirc as of
this date), but I have not set down to making this work yet.

-scott