[mythtv-users] Comercials not getting flaged

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Mar 14 11:55:57 EST 2004

I've built a proof of concept machine based upon KnoppMYTH V4, and
a simple WinTV card. On this machine comercial flaging works like
a charm.

Now, I'm building my "production" machine. It's based upon KnoppMYTH
V4R2, and ahs a PVR-350, and a PVR-250 capture card. I have pretty
much the same settings for comrecail flaging on this machine, but no
comercial flaging ever gets done.

Is this beacuse of the different capture cards? Can I make this work
somehow?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin