[mythtv-users] Problems importing Belgian xmltv with Mythfilldatabase

michelle.moss at iinet.net.au michelle.moss at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 15 14:10:12 EST 2004

Quoting Bart Declercq <bart.declerq at easynet.be>:

> I've used the tv_grab_nl importer (the tv_grab_be is giving me parsing
> errors)
> and it gives me the following message:

> mythbox root # mythfilldatabase --update --file 1 0 /home/mythtv/list.xml
> ### bypassing grabbers, reading directly from file
> Unknown xmltv channel identifier: TV1
> Skipping channel.
> Adjusting program database end times...
> 0 replacements made
>
> In the xml, I did a manual replace of the "channel id" of this channel to
> "TV1"
>
> In mythtv, "TV1" is both a valid Channel Name and an XMLTV-ID so I'm not sure
>
> what more I can do to get it to at least attempt to read the file.

Are you sure that you have the 'source-id' correct? I think I had a similar
message when I had an incorrect source-id. You can check this by going into
mysql:

> mysql -u root mythconverg
mysql> select * from cardinput\G

I found that if you mess around with defining the tuner you can end up with
source-id equal to something other than 1 (it was 5 on one of my
installations).

Just a thought,
Michelle

P.S. FWIW I'm currently in belgium and using the pytvgrab tv_grab_be_tvb
program which seems to work ok here.