[mythtv-users] SuSE 9 and MythTV Setup

Maarten van den Berg mythtv at ultratux.org
Tue Mar 16 21:11:17 EST 2004

On Tuesday 16 March 2004 21:31, Khanh Tran wrote:
> I've been trying to run setup after successfully compiling MythTV on
> SuSE9.  However, I get the following error when I run setup:
>
> QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded

> I do have qt-mysql installed from SuSE packages.  Any help is greatly
> appreciated.  Thanks!

I'm using the same distro, SuSE 9. But I had no such problems.
I'm just guessing here, but maybe you need to have qt-mysql installed when
compiling mythtv (I don't know if you had or not or if you added it later).
Also, look with the search function of Yast2 for all *-devel-* rpms and see if
you might miss something obvious (most notably QT-related).

Maarten