[mythtv-users] MPlayer -zoom tearing on PVR350?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Thu Mar 18 04:30:41 EST 2004

Is there a way to make mplayer sync its output with the frames on the
PVR350 when using the mplayer software scaler?

If I just play a video file with -fs (or in a window) I see no tearing and
the picture is perfect, but too small.

When I turn on -zoom (and thereby use mplayer:s software scaler) I get
tearing, most noticably on panning shots but also in action sequences.
Both are small, say one or sometimes two places along the vertical of the
screen, but it would still be great to get rid of them. :)

--
Niklas Brunlid