[mythtv-users] Show me your Sample Video Output Files!

Chris Wieringa cwieri39 at calvin.edu
Thu Mar 18 08:01:42 EST 2004

>Hi,
>
>I would be really interested in seeing the video quality captured from
>various. Can people post links to sample video captured through your MythTV?
>
>It would useful to include information about your hardware, setup, process
>...... It would be nice for people to know what they are getting when they
>spring for a $200 PVR card vs. a $40 bargain bin card.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Adrian

I have a few available at my writeup for my original MythTV project:
http://www.chriswieringa.com/page.php?page=projects_mythtv

If it helps, I put a ATI TV-Wonder in my system alongside of the PVR250 and
had it record a bunch of shows.  I could noticeably see the quality difference
between the PVR250 vs. the ATI card - the PVR250 produced a much crisper
image.

Chris