[mythtv-users] feature idea: links in mythweb to smb/ftp/http files

Timo Boettcher spida at gmx.net
Thu Mar 18 17:33:47 EST 2004

Hi,

  I have some machines, partly running with windows, on which I would
  like to view one or the other recording, without installing any
  software (beside a video-player). As I have my myth-video-directory
  in a samba-share, this is no problem, but I have to look up the
  channel, date and time of the broadcast to guess the filename.
  That could of course be done with http or ftp, too.
  Is it possible to add a link for that in mythweb?
  Is anybody beside me interested in that?

 Timo