[mythtv-users] mythdvd

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 14:27:38 EST 2004

Try playing with your USE variables.  You can try these two things

USE="+xinerama" emerge mythdvd
USE="-xinerama" emerge mythdvd

I emerged mythdvd on Gentoo no problem and my USE variable has xinerama
included.  I would bet a good sum of money that if it isn't the xinerama
USA variable it's another one of your USE variables causing the
problem.  Hope this helps