[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Jamison Ables mythlist at alltel.net
Fri Mar 19 17:01:18 EST 2004

Alright I'm getting ready to build my transmitter, like this one. http://www.lirc.org/images/simple_transmitter.gif I have a serial cable already to got and I'm going 2 pull my power off  the computer power supply. My question is as follows, I know that the "DTR" is the 4 pin on a serial but what goes at the other end? Also I have a few 4.7K ohm resistors so do u think that would work or should i stick them in series? (I have 5v and 12v) Finally is an IR LED from a tv remote alright? Thanks Jamison