[mythtv-users] New Forums added for MythTV-XBox Support/Discussions

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Sat Mar 20 18:04:33 EST 2004

Hello,

One question that keeps cropping up is if there was a place to discuss
MythTV-XBox specific details. As well I keep finding myself answering
the same questions over and over again through personal email.

I know, I know, if I didn't release buggy versions ... :)

Anyway, I have added a forum to my site to allow people to ask for help
as well as discuss the current version and plan future versions (of
MythTV-XBox). There is not much content yet, but please feel free to
drop by and contribute at:

http://bit.blkbk.com/phpBB2

I plan on adding a mailing list to forum gateway (m2f) in the future for
people who prefer a list over a forum.

Thanks,

Dennis

P.S. Sorry if you receive this message twice. One direct and 1 from the
list.