[mythtv-users] 933 PIII with i815e chipset as frontend?

Mike Myers mikesm559 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 18:29:56 EST 2004

Hi...  I realize it's underpowered, but I thought I should ask about the feasibility of using a 933 Mhz PIII coppermine cpu with an intel 815e motherboard with onboard video as a frontend to Myth.  These are available in several small form factor systems at low cost, and I thought I read somwhere that that there is XvMC acceleration with the Intel integrated graphics, so I didn't know if it made that configuration feasible as a frontend.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Do you Yahoo!?