[mythtv-users] GeForce 4 Ti4200 - TV Out color very red?

Jim Jarrett jarrett at rpa.net
Sat Mar 20 19:19:55 EST 2004

I just installed a GeForce Ti4200 in my Myth box, and I am having bad
problems.  It is a LeadTek WnFast A250, and has what they call a "VIVO"
(video in, video out) connector on the back where my old GeForce 2 had a
direct SVideo.

I plugged it in, and restarted, and it worked, except the colors are
extremely red-tinted.

I am running the NVIDIA driver version 4336.

Any ideas what I need to do to adjust this?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett at rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |