[mythtv-users] Any difference which MX440 card I get?

Jared Luxenberg ziplux at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 21:42:58 EST 2004

I just want to add my two cents to the quality debate.  I had a GeForce2 in
my Myth box until I recently replaced it with an AOpen GeForce4 MX440 that I
bought on Newegg.  The quality of the GeForce4 is much, much better.  Now
when I compare real tv to Myth's "live tv" the colors, etc. look the same.
The picture is also much sharper, and the card supports overscan without
having to use nvtv.  I don't know what the difference between the different
manufacturer's cards are, but the AOpen one I've got looks great.

- Jared