[mythtv-users] ProVideo PV259 and MythTV?

scienceguy at intergate.com scienceguy at intergate.com
Mon Mar 22 22:10:17 EST 2004

I am in the process of building myself a low-profile myth box.  I've been
searching all over for a low-profile mpeg capture card that is linux compatible
and am having no luck.  I know that the Yuan MPG600 would fit the bill, but (as
many of you know) that particular card is impossible to find.  I have found the
ProVideo PV259, a card with the same or similar chipset to the Hauppauge and
Yuan cards, for sale at solarpc.com.  Has anyone tried to use this card with
myth?  If not, would anyone care to hazard a guess as to whether this card would
work in myth?  Thanks for any info.

Ken