[mythtv-users] Skip/Jump acting weird in recent/latest CVS

Ken Goldenberg mitch at monger.net
Mon Mar 22 23:53:59 EST 2004

In an attempt to get my pcHDTV card working better, I upgraded a working
Myth system from a CVS build ~0.14 and now skip/jump in prerecorded
shows (PVR250 and pcHDTV) doesn't quite work anymore.  It seems to take a
VERY long time to skip/jump and while it's "thinking" the end time in the
position OSD fluctuates by about 10 seconds--almost like it's confused about
how long the recorded show is.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

--Ken