[mythtv-users] Recording LED light possible?

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 00:59:51 EST 2004

I have a script that can tell if myth is recording or not...thats pretty
trivial to me..here it is

if [ `fuser /dev/video0 | grep -cv grep` == "0" ]
        then  #backend not recording
        RECORDING="0"
        else  #backend recording
        RECORDING="1"
fi

you can change RECORD="x" to any command you want...does this help?  Is
this what you what you were looking for?  Let me know how this turns out
as I would be interested in controling an led also...I just don't know
the hardware side.