[mythtv-users] PVR-250MCE for $69 SHIPPED!!

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Tue Mar 23 13:13:35 EST 2004

Stupid Mail wrote:

| So has anyone determined if this is a ligit 250 card card minus
| remote?  I see that the product info has been updated. But in
| looking at the images it looks as though the card number is 32522
| not 32552, not sure if that really means anything.

Well, the picture says 32522, but the product listing says "Hauppauge
32552 amity (OEM)".  Beats me.  It looks like they just  copy-pasted
from the hauppauge webiste:

http://www.hauppauge.com/html/wintvpvr250mce_datasheet.htm

I wouldn't trust the product description, especially since the card
numbers don't match.

- --Phill W.