[mythtv-users] SQL Error: Can't open file: 'programrating.MYI'. (errno: 145)

Patrick Reynolds reynolds at cs.duke.edu
Tue Mar 23 14:00:38 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Malcolm wrote:

> Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythtv/includes/programs.php, line 189:
> SQL Error: Can't open file: 'programrating.MYI'. (errno: 145)
> The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be remedied
> shortly.

I got that too, just a couple days ago.  Weird.  I just dropped it.  I
think I recreated it by hand using a statement from the myth source tree:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS programrating
(
    chanid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    starttime TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
    system CHAR(8) NOT NULL default '',
    rating CHAR(8) NOT NULL default '',
    UNIQUE KEY chanid (chanid,starttime,system,rating),
    INDEX (starttime, system)
);

Works now.  I probably lost program ratings (PG, Y, MA, whatever) for a
day or two, but they're all back now.

--Patrick