[mythtv-users] [OT] Recommended wireless keyboard

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 09:22:39 EST 2004

> Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> > Other than that, I like it, though it was a bit expensive.  I think
> > there are cheaper RF keyboards out there.
>
> Here is a wireless keyboard/mouse combo for <$30:

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=1633589

I got a Logitech "Cordless duo" from eCost for $29 about 6 months ago.
It's still on its first set of batteries and it works at significantly
longer distances than they claim (they say 6 ft. minimum and it easily
works at 12-15 ft.  I'm going through a closet wall as well, but I don't
think drywall is relevant at the frequencies they use.